Web of Conferences introduces smooth and affordable editing support for conference proceedings manuscripts
- Published on 01 July 2020
Web of Conferences is pleased to offer a standard English ‘polishing’ service in order to give conference organisers and research proceedings authors the opportunity to have their manuscripts edited before publication. The service is fast and affordable with a typical turnaround time of 7 days for a conference of about 300 pages. It integrates smoothly into the publication workflow and provides organisers and authors with a convenient and language editing option.
Our standard editing service will ensure the manuscript is written in British English and will check grammar, clarity, and consistency. Specifics of the service include:
- Spelling – sentence structure, word choice, clarity, parallel structure, tone, voice and redundancy.
- Spelling consistency – active / passive forms, first / third person use, use of tenses.
- Grammar – subject-verb agreement, prepositions, pronouns and determiners, adverbs and adjectives.
- Punctuation – commas, colons, semicolons, dashes, quotations marks, apostrophes.
- English typographical rules – use of double spaces, punctuation spaces, spaces between numbers and units and so on
Web of Conferences, managed by EDP Sciences, is an open access platform devoted to the publication of scientific conference proceedings. The platform offers flexible, high quality services for the publication and dissemination of conference proceedings in the areas of Physics & Astronomy, Engineering & Technology, Health Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Sciences.
Client testimonials consistently cite excellent customer service and support, clear and simple processes and fast and friendly service. Find out more.