- D. Mozaffarian et al., Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics – 2016 Update. American Heart Association (2016)
- S.F. Pravdin, V.I. Berdyshev, A.V. Panfilov, L.B. Katsnelson, O.E. Solovyova, V.S. Markhasin. Mathematical model of the anatomy and fibre orientation field of the left ventricle of the heart. Biomedical engineering online. 12:54 (2013) [CrossRef]
- I.B. Ayed, H. Chen, K. Punithakumar, I. Ross, Sh. Li, Max-flow segmentation of the left ventricle by recovering subject-specific distributions via a bound of the Bhattacharyya measure, Med. Image Anal., 16, (2012)
- P. Radau, Y. Lu, K. Connelly, G Paul, A.J. Dick, G.A. Wright. Evaluation Framework for Algorithms Segmenting Short Axis Cardiac MRI. The MIDAS Journal – Cardiac MR Left Ventricle Segmentation Challenge, http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3070, (2009)
- A. Andreopoulos, K. John, Efficient and generalizable statistical models of shape and appearance for analysis of cardiac MRI, Med. Image Anal., 12 (3), pp. 335–357, (2008) [CrossRef]
- X. Lin, B. Cowan, A. Young, Automated Detection of Left Ventricle in 4D MR Images: Experience from a Large Study, LNCS, 4190, pp. 728–735, (2006).
- M.M.A. Hadhoud, M.I. Eladawy, A. Farag, F.M. Montevecchi, U. Morbiducci, Left Ventricle Segmentation in Cardiac MRI Images, American Journal of Biomedical Engineering, 2(3), pp. 131–135, (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. R. Avendi, A. Kheradvar, H. Jafarkhani, A Combined Deep-Learning and Deformable-Model Approach to Fully Automatic Segmentation of the Left Ventricle in Cardiac MRI, Med. Image Anal., 30, pp. 108–119, (2016). [CrossRef]
- T. A. Ngo, G. Carneiro, Left ventricle segmentation from cardiac MRI combining level set methods with deep belief networks, 2013 20th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), pp. 695–699, (2013)
- L. Cordero-Grande, G. Vegas-Sánchez-Ferrero, P. Casaseca-de-la-Higuera, J. A. San-Román-Calvar, A. Revilla-Orodea, M. Martín-Fernández, C. Alberola-López, Unsupervised 4D myocardium segmentation with a Markov Random Field based deformable model, Med. Image Anal. 15(3), pp. 283–301, (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Margeta, E. Geremia, A. Criminisi, N. Ayache, Layered spatio-temporal forests for left ventricle segmentation from 4D cardiac MRI data, LNCS, 7085, pp. 109–119, (2011)
- W. Sun, M. Cetin, R. Chan, V. Reddy, G. Holmvang, V. Chandar, A. Willsky, Segmenting and Tracking the Left Ventricle by Learning the Dynamics in Cardiac Images, LNCS, 3565, pp. 553–565, (2005)
- T.N. Shewaye, Cardiac MR Image Segmentation Techniques: an overview, http://arxiv.org/pdf/1502.04252.pdf (2015)
- L. Yann, B. Yoshua. Convolutional Networks for Images, Speech, and Time Series, The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks, MIT Press, pp. 1344, (1998)
- M Lai, Deep Learning for Medical Image Segmentation, https://arxiv.org/pdf/1505.02000.pdf (2015)
- G. E. Hinton, S. Osindero, Y.W. Teh, A fast learning algorithm for deep belief nets, Neural computation, 18(7), pp. 1527–1554, (2006) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. V. Tran, A Fully Convolutional Neural Network for Cardiac Segmentation in Short-Axis MRI, http://arxiv.org/pdf/1604.00494.pdf (2016)
- T. McInerney, D. Terzopoulos, Deformable Models in Medical Image Analysis: A Survey, Med. Image Anal. 1(2), pp. 91–108 (1996) [CrossRef]
- H. Hu,Z. Gao,L. Liu,H. Liu,j. Gao, et al. Automatic Segmentation of the Left Ventricle in Cardiac MRI Using Local Binary Fitting Model and Dynamic Programming Techniques. PLoS ONE 9(12)(2014)
ITM Web Conf.
Volume 8, 2016International Conference on Big Data and its Applications (ICBDA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 November 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.