ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013ACTIMS 2012 – Activity-Based Modeling & Simulation 2012
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- X. Chen, Y. Chen, F. Rao, An Efficient Spatial Publish/Subscribe System for Intelligent Location-Based Services, in Distributed Event-Based Systems (2003), pp. 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Hu, Spatial Publish Subscribe, in 2nd International Workshop on Massively Multiuser Virtual Environments (2009), pp. 252–258 [Google Scholar]
- F. Kuhl, R. Weatherly, J. Dahmann, Creating Computer Simulation Systems: An Introduction to the High Level Architecture (Prentice Hall, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- USDoD, Tech. rep., US Defense Modeling and Simulation Office (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F. Barros, Semantics of Discrete Event Systems, in Distributed Event-Based Systems (2008), pp. 252–258 [Google Scholar]
- B. Zeigler, Theory of Modelling and Simulation (Wiley, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- F. Barros, Dynamic Structure Multi-Paradigm Modeling and Simulation, ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation 13(3), 259:275 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ciardo, D. Nicol, K. Trivedi, Discrete-Event Simulation of Fluid Stochastic Petri Nets, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering 25(2), 207:217 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ericson, Real-Time Collision Detection (Elsevier, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Barros, Increasing Software Quality through Design Reuse, in 7th International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (2010), pp. 236–241 [Google Scholar]
- A. Muzy, R. Jammalamadaka, B. Zeigler, J. Nutaro, The Activity tracking paradigm in discreteevent modeling and simulation: The case of spatially continuous distributed systems, SIMULATION: Transactions on the SCS 87(5), 449:464 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Barros, Comparing Synchronous and Asynchronous Variable Step Size Explicit ODE Solvers: A Simulation Study, in PADS (2007), pp. 32–37 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.