ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2015Workshop on Mathematics for Life Sciences (WMLS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||07 May 2015|
- M. Doumic and L. Tine, Estimating the division rate for the growth-fragmentation equation, Journal of Mathematical Biology, 67 (2013) 1, 69–103. [Google Scholar]
- B. Perthame and J. P. Zubelli, On the inverse problem for size structured population model, Inverse Probl, 23 (2007) 1037--1052. [Google Scholar]
- M. Doumic, B. Perthame and J. P. Zubelli, Numerical solution of an inverse problem in size-structured population dynamics, Inverse Probl., 25 (2009) 4, 45008–45033. [Google Scholar]
- M. Doumic and P. Gabriel, Eigenelements of a General Aggregation-Fragmentation Model, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 20 (2010) 5, 757–783. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H. J. A. M. Heijmans, On the stable size distribution of populations reproducing by fission into two unequal parts, Math Biosci, 72 (1984) 1, 19–50. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. J. Metz and O. Diekmann, The dynamics of physiologically structured populations, Lecture Notes in Biomathematics, 68, Springer, Berlin, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- B. Perthame and L. Ryzhik, Exponential decay for the fragmentation or cell-division equation, J. Diff. Equ., 210 (2005) 1, 155–177. [Google Scholar]
- P. Michel, S. Mischler and B. Perthame, General entropy equations for structured population models and scattering, C.R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris, 338 (2004) 9, 697–702. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Greer, L. Pujo-Menjouet and G. F. Webb, A mathematical analysis of the dynamics of prion proliferation, J. Theor. Biol., 242 (2006) 598–606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.