ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2015Workshop on Mathematics for Life Sciences (WMLS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||07 May 2015|
- M. Doumic and L. Tine, Estimating the division rate for the growth-fragmentation equation, Journal of Mathematical Biology, 67 (2013) 1, 69–103. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Perthame and J. P. Zubelli, On the inverse problem for size structured population model, Inverse Probl, 23 (2007) 1037--1052. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Doumic, B. Perthame and J. P. Zubelli, Numerical solution of an inverse problem in size-structured population dynamics, Inverse Probl., 25 (2009) 4, 45008–45033. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Doumic and P. Gabriel, Eigenelements of a General Aggregation-Fragmentation Model, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 20 (2010) 5, 757–783. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. J. A. M. Heijmans, On the stable size distribution of populations reproducing by fission into two unequal parts, Math Biosci, 72 (1984) 1, 19–50. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. A. J. Metz and O. Diekmann, The dynamics of physiologically structured populations, Lecture Notes in Biomathematics, 68, Springer, Berlin, 1986. [CrossRef]
- B. Perthame and L. Ryzhik, Exponential decay for the fragmentation or cell-division equation, J. Diff. Equ., 210 (2005) 1, 155–177. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Michel, S. Mischler and B. Perthame, General entropy equations for structured population models and scattering, C.R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris, 338 (2004) 9, 697–702. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. L. Greer, L. Pujo-Menjouet and G. F. Webb, A mathematical analysis of the dynamics of prion proliferation, J. Theor. Biol., 242 (2006) 598–606. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.