ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 20166th Seminar on Industrial Control Systems: Analysis, Modeling and Computation
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||25 March 2016|
- D. Czarnitzki et al, ZEW Discussion Paper, Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms, 04, 77 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hahn, Identification and Estimation of Treatment Effects with Regression-Discontinuity Design, Econometrica (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lechner, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Earnings and Employment Effects of Continuous Off- the-Job Training in East Germany After Unification (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I. Balk, Economical Sciences, Mathematical modeling of effectiveness of the government support of innovation using cluster modeling, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Ward jr., Journal of the American Statistical Association, Hierarchical Grouping to Optimize an Objective Function, 58 (1963) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.