ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 1: Communication and Networking|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Ijiri Y, Sakuragi M, Lao S. Security Management for Mobile Devices by Face Recognition[C] // Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Mobile Data Management. IEEE Computer Society, 2006:49–49. [Google Scholar]
- Yong J C, Ong T S, Goh M K O, et al. Integrating Palmprint and Fingerprint for Identity Verification[C] // Proceedings of the 2009 Third International Conference on Network and System Security. IEEE Computer Society, 2009:437–442. [Google Scholar]
- Jeong D S, Park H A, Kang R P, et al. Iris recognition in mobile phone based on adaptive gabor filter[J]. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2005, 3832:457–463. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Argones R E, Alba Castro J L. Online Signature Verification Based on Generative Models[J]. IEEE Transactions on Systems Man & Cybernetics Part B Cybernetics A Publication of the IEEE Systems Man & Cybernetics Society, 2012, 42(4):1231–1242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Zhong L, Wickramasuriya J, et al. uWave: Accelerometer-based personalized gesture recognition and its applications[J]. Pervasive & Mobile Computing, 2009, 5(6):657–675. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Junker H, Amft O, Lukowicz P, et al. Gesture spotting with body-worn inertial sensors to detect user activities[J]. Pattern Recognition, 2008, 41(6):2010–2024. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z, Miao M. Gesture Authentication Research Based on Improved Dynamic Time Warping and Mutual Information De-Noising (In Chinese) [J], Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators, 2014(8):1070–1076. [Google Scholar]
- Hu J, Chen R, Li Z. Discussion of DTW algorithm in speech recognition (In Chinese) [J]. Image Processing and Multimedia Technology, 2011, 30(3):30–32. [Google Scholar]
- Gao H, Cao X, Wang L,et al. An Identity Authentication Method Based on Dynamic Gesture and Its Application in Mobile Phone (In Chinese) [J]. Acta Electronica Sinica, 2014(9):1857–1862. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.