ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 1: Communication and Networking|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Deng Haiping. To avoid the risk of lost contact with the private equity institutions [J]. Public financial advisor, 1 (2016)
- The directory of national enterprises [EB/OL]. http://ml.fosang.com/post/1.html
- Pan Xiaonan. Research and analysis of IP positioning technology [J]. Applied energy technology, 6: 47–49 (2015)
- Song Jian. Design and implementation of IP address location system based on network topology measurement [D]. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (2015)
- Zhu Bin. Research and implementation of IP address based network entity geographic location technology [D]. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (2015)
- Wang Ting, Song Junde, Song Meina et al. A IP localization method based on association rules mining [J]. Journal of Southeast University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 45 4: 657–662 (2015)
- Jia Weiwei. IP positioning optimization based on routing tracking [D]. Zhengzhou University (2013)
- Croft Donald, Metzler Trevor, Strohman W. Bruce. Search Engine: information retrieval practice [M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press (2009)
- Liu Chao. Lightweight search engine based on Text Mining [D]. Southwestern University (2015)
- Jsoup [EB/OL]. https://jsoup.org/
- Chen Ji. A review of named entity recognition [J]. modern computer, 3: 24–26 (2016)
- Yu Hongkui, Zhang Huaping, Liu Qun et al. Chinese Named Entity Recognition Based on cascading hidden Markov model [J]. Journal of communication, 27 2: 87–94 (2006)
- Wei Yong, Hu Danlu, Li Xiang, et al. Chinese place name recognition method considering syntactic features [J]. Journal of Surveying and Mapping Science and technology, 1 (2016)
- Xiao Xin, Fan Shixi, Wang Xuan et al. Dependency parsing based on maximum entropy model [J]. Chinese Journal of information, 23 2: 18–22 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.