ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 1: Communication and Networking|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Deng Haiping. To avoid the risk of lost contact with the private equity institutions [J]. Public financial advisor, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The directory of national enterprises [EB/OL]. http://ml.fosang.com/post/1.html [Google Scholar]
- Pan Xiaonan. Research and analysis of IP positioning technology [J]. Applied energy technology, 6: 47–49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Song Jian. Design and implementation of IP address location system based on network topology measurement [D]. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Bin. Research and implementation of IP address based network entity geographic location technology [D]. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ting, Song Junde, Song Meina et al. A IP localization method based on association rules mining [J]. Journal of Southeast University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 45 4: 657–662 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Weiwei. IP positioning optimization based on routing tracking [D]. Zhengzhou University (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Croft Donald, Metzler Trevor, Strohman W. Bruce. Search Engine: information retrieval practice [M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chao. Lightweight search engine based on Text Mining [D]. Southwestern University (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jsoup [EB/OL]. https://jsoup.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ji. A review of named entity recognition [J]. modern computer, 3: 24–26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Hongkui, Zhang Huaping, Liu Qun et al. Chinese Named Entity Recognition Based on cascading hidden Markov model [J]. Journal of communication, 27 2: 87–94 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yong, Hu Danlu, Li Xiang, et al. Chinese place name recognition method considering syntactic features [J]. Journal of Surveying and Mapping Science and technology, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Xin, Fan Shixi, Wang Xuan et al. Dependency parsing based on maximum entropy model [J]. Chinese Journal of information, 23 2: 18–22 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.