ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 2: Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Tanfeng Sun, wan wang, and Xinghao Jiang, “Exposing video forgeries by detecting MPEG double compression,” in Acoustics, Speech and signal Processing (ICASSP), 2012 IEEE international Conference on IEEE, 2012, pp. 1389–1392. [Google Scholar]
- Junyu Xu, Yuting Su, Qingahong Liu. Detection of double MPEG-2 compression based on distribution of DCT coefficients [J]. International Journal of Pattern Recognition & Artificial Intelligence, 2013, 27(1):155–167. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Chen and Yun Q shi, “Detection of double MPEG compression based on first digit statistics,” in Digital Watermarking, pp. 16–30. Springer, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, X, Wang, W, Sun, T, et al. Detection of Double compression in MPEG-4 Videos Based on Markov Statistics, Singal Procession Letters, 2003, 20, (5), pp. 447–450. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang M, Wang R, Xu J, et al. Detection of Double Compression for HEVC Videos Based on the Co-occurrence Matrix of DCT Coefficients[M]// Digital-Forensics and Watermarking. Springer International Publishing, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Jieyuan Chen, Xinghao Jiang, tangfeng Sun, Peisong He, Shilin Wang. Detecting Double Mpeg Compression With The Same Quantiser Scale Based On Mbm Feature. Conference paper. ICASSP. 2016.7472040. [Google Scholar]
- Huang M L, Wang R D, Xu J, et al. Detection of double compression in HEVC videos based on the statistical characteristic of DCT coefficients[J]. Guangdianzi Jiguang/journal of optoelectronics laser, 2015, 26(4):733–739.. [Google Scholar]
- SourceForge.net, “GtilHEVC Analyzer”, https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtilhevcanalyzer/. [Google Scholar]
- ‘YUV video sequences’, http://trace.eas.asu.edu/yuv/index.html, accessed 2 August 2015. [Google Scholar]
- JVT-VC Reference Software version HM-10.0 Available on http://download.csdn.net/detail/amymayadi/7903385 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.