ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 5: Algorithms and Simulation|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Guha S, Rastogi R, Shim K. CURE: An Efficient Clustering Algorithm for Large Databases[C]. Seattle: Proceedings of the ACM S IGMOD Conference, 1998. 73–84.
- JA Hartigan, MA Wong. A k-means clustering algorithm, Applied statistics, 1979.
- Pang-Ning Tan, Michael Steinbach, Vipin Kumar. Data Mining:Introduction, 2005.
- Jiawei Han, Micheline Kamber. Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, 2006.
- Gullo F, Domeniconi C, Tagarelli A. Enhancing single-objective projective clustering ensembles. Data Mining (ICDM), 2010 IEEE 10th International Conference on. IEEE, 2010, 833–838.
- Rong Qiu-sheng, Yan Jun-biao, Guo Guo-qiang. Research and Implementation of Clustering Algorithm Based on DBSCAN. Computer Applications, 2004, 04.
- Yang Li, Zuo Chun, Wang Yu-Guo. K-Nearest Neighbor Classification Based on Semantic Distance. Journal of Software, 2005, 12.
- K Hattori, Y Torii. Effective algorithms for the nearest neighbor method in the clustering problem Pattern Recognition, 1993.
- Pan Li-fang, Yang Bing-ru. Study on KNN arithmetic based on cluster. Computer Engineering and Des, 2009, 18.
- Meng Yujian, MA Jianghong. An improved K algorithm for the initial cluster core. Statistics & Decision, 2014,12.
- Wang Yongcheng. Chinese information processing technology and its foundation[M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiao Tong University press, 1990.
- Chu Yue-zhong, Xu Bo. Research on optimization of dynamic nearest neighbor clustering algorithm, Computer Engineering and Design, 2011, 05.
- Wang Qiong. An Improved K-means Optimization Approach for Text Clustering. Computer and Modernization, 2015, 03.
- Ｒen Lifang. SPEEDING K-NN CLASSIFICATION METHOD BASED ON CLUSTEＲING. Computer Applications and Software, 2015, 10.
- Li Shuangqing, Mu Shengdi. Improved DBSCAN algorithm and its application. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2014, 50(8) :72–76.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.