ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Yubin Wang, Fluctuation and policy analysis of grain yield in China, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jie Xie, Study on the influencing factors of grain production in China, inquiry into economic issues, 36–40, 9 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Baomin Sun, Prediction index system and model design of grain supply and demand in China, economic issue, 39–43, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Zhao, Yishan Shao, Analysis and prediction of grain supply and demand in China, Research of Agricultural Modernization, 277–280, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Guoda Gu, Jinghua Yi, Analysis on the trend of global medium and long term grain supply and demand, Journal of Huazhong Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 6–16, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Huey L L, The impact of climate change on global food supply and demand, food prices, and land use, Paddy Water Environ, 321–331, 7 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hanjra M A, Qureshim E, Global water crisis and future food security in an era of climate change, Food Policy, 365–377, 10 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Le Wu, Research on the long term trend of China’s grain demand, Doctoral Dissertation of Huazhong Agricultural University, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yumei Zhang, Yuqiang Li, Zhemin Li, Shiwei Xu, China Grains Demand Forecast Analysis Based on China Economywide Multimarket Model, Food and Nutrition in China, 40–45, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Bishop, Christopher M, Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, Springer (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Simon Haykin, Neural Networks and Learning Machines, China Machine Press, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Alpaydın, Ethem, Introduction to machine learning (2nd ed. ed.), Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Rumelhart, David E., Hinton, Geoffrey E., Williams, Ronald J, Learning representations by backpropagating errors, Nature. 323 (6088) (1986) 533–536. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Julong Deng, Grey theory foundation, Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Xiu Wang, Comparative study on grain yield prediction of grey forecasting model, journal of agricultural mechanization research, 78–80, 9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Erdal Kayacan, Baris Ulutas, Okyay Kaynak, Grey system theory-based models in time series prediction, Expert Systems with Applications, 1784–1789, 37 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.