ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Zhang Chun shu, BaoXiao yi, Ozkan Istemi F, et al. Prediction of thepipe buckling by using broadening factor with distributed Brillouin fiber sensors[J]. Optical Fiber Technology, 2008, 14(2): 109–113 [CrossRef]
- Yi Liqi, Qian Caifu, Ding Keqin. A method for calculating deformation of long-distance pipleline based on strain. Advanced Materials Reasearch (EI) 2011, vols. 291-294: 3385–3390 [CrossRef]
- Yi Liqi, Qian Caifu, Ding Keqin, Qiao Song. A method for detecting deformation of pipleline based on distributed fiber optic strain sensor. Advanced Materials Reasearch (EI) 2011, vols. 301-303: 1574–1577 [CrossRef]
- Bao Xiao-yi, Merchant M De, Brown A, et.al. Tensile and compressive strain measurement in the lab and field with the distributed Brillouin scattering sensor[J]. Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2001, 19(11):1698–1704 [CrossRef]
- ZhangC, BaoX, OzkanI F, et al. Prediction of the pipe buckling by using broadening factor with distributed Brillouin fiber sensors[J]. Optical Fiber Technology, 2008, 14(2): 109–113 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.