ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- M.G. William, W.B. Kannel, A. Belanger, R.B. D’Agostino,“Influence of heart rate on mortality among persons with hypertension: The Framingham Study”, Am Heart J, 125, 4 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. Palatini, “Heart rate: a strong predictor of mortality in subjects with coronary artery disease”, Eur Heart J, 26, 10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Liu, L. Wang, Q. Wang, G.M. Zhou, Y. Wang, Q. Jiang, “A New Approach to Detect Congestive Heart Failure Using Short-Term Heart Rate Variability Measures”, PLOS ONE, 9, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Yu, Z.Q. Liu, T. McKenna, A.T. Reisner, J. Reifman, “A Method for Automatic Identification of Reliable Heart Rates Calculated from ECG and PPG Waveforms”, Jamia, 13,3 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Valentinuzzi, “Bioelectrical impedance techniques in medicine: Bioimpedance measurement”, Crit. Rev. Biomed. Eng, 24, 4(1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. King, T.A. Anderson, et.al, “Age related incidence of desaturation events and the cardiac on stroke index, cardiac index, and heart rate measured by continuous bioimpedancenoninvasivecardiac output monitoring in infants and children undergoing general anaesthesia”, j.jclinane, 32, 10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Kristiansen, J. Fleischer, M.S. Jensen, K.S. Andersen, H. Nygaard,“Design and evaluation of a handheld impedance plethysmograph formeasuring heart rate variability”, Medical&Biological Engineering & Computing, 43, 4(2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gonzalez-Landaeta, O. Casas, R. Pallas-Areny, “Heart Rate Detection from Plantar Bioimpedance Measurements”, TBME, 55, 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Cho, J.Y. Kim, S. Cho, “A Bio-Impedance Measurement System for Portable Monitoring of Heart Rate and Pulse Wave Velocity Using Small Body Area”, ISCAS, IEEE (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kligfield, S.G. Leonard et.al, “Recommendations for the Standardization and Interpretation of the Electrocardiogram”, J Am CollCardiol, 49, 10 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Pan, W.J. Tompkins, “A Real-Time QRS Detection Algorithm”, TBME, 32, 3 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Bland,D.G. Altman, “Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement”, Lancet, 327, 8476 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Liu, G.M. Zhou, W.H. Chen, Q. Jiang, “A Principal Component Analysis Based Data Fusion Method for Estimation of Respiratory Volume”, JSEN, 15, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Liu, B.Y. Huang, L. Wang, “A Wearable Respiratory Biofeedback System Based on Generalized Body Sensor Network”, tmj, 17, 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.