ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- M.G. William, W.B. Kannel, A. Belanger, R.B. D’Agostino,“Influence of heart rate on mortality among persons with hypertension: The Framingham Study”, Am Heart J, 125, 4 (1993)
- P. Palatini, “Heart rate: a strong predictor of mortality in subjects with coronary artery disease”, Eur Heart J, 26, 10 (2005)
- G.Z. Liu, L. Wang, Q. Wang, G.M. Zhou, Y. Wang, Q. Jiang, “A New Approach to Detect Congestive Heart Failure Using Short-Term Heart Rate Variability Measures”, PLOS ONE, 9, 4 (2014)
- C.G. Yu, Z.Q. Liu, T. McKenna, A.T. Reisner, J. Reifman, “A Method for Automatic Identification of Reliable Heart Rates Calculated from ECG and PPG Waveforms”, Jamia, 13,3 (2006)
- M.E. Valentinuzzi, “Bioelectrical impedance techniques in medicine: Bioimpedance measurement”, Crit. Rev. Biomed. Eng, 24, 4(1996)
- M.R. King, T.A. Anderson, et.al, “Age related incidence of desaturation events and the cardiac on stroke index, cardiac index, and heart rate measured by continuous bioimpedancenoninvasivecardiac output monitoring in infants and children undergoing general anaesthesia”, j.jclinane, 32, 10 (2016)
- N.K. Kristiansen, J. Fleischer, M.S. Jensen, K.S. Andersen, H. Nygaard,“Design and evaluation of a handheld impedance plethysmograph formeasuring heart rate variability”, Medical&Biological Engineering & Computing, 43, 4(2005)
- R. Gonzalez-Landaeta, O. Casas, R. Pallas-Areny, “Heart Rate Detection from Plantar Bioimpedance Measurements”, TBME, 55, 3 (2008)
- M.C. Cho, J.Y. Kim, S. Cho, “A Bio-Impedance Measurement System for Portable Monitoring of Heart Rate and Pulse Wave Velocity Using Small Body Area”, ISCAS, IEEE (2009)
- P. Kligfield, S.G. Leonard et.al, “Recommendations for the Standardization and Interpretation of the Electrocardiogram”, J Am CollCardiol, 49, 10 (2007) [CrossRef]
- J.P. Pan, W.J. Tompkins, “A Real-Time QRS Detection Algorithm”, TBME, 32, 3 (1985)
- J.M. Bland,D.G. Altman, “Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement”, Lancet, 327, 8476 (1986) [CrossRef]
- G.Z. Liu, G.M. Zhou, W.H. Chen, Q. Jiang, “A Principal Component Analysis Based Data Fusion Method for Estimation of Respiratory Volume”, JSEN, 15, 8 (2015)
- G.Z. Liu, B.Y. Huang, L. Wang, “A Wearable Respiratory Biofeedback System Based on Generalized Body Sensor Network”, tmj, 17, 5 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.