ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- D. Jiang, Z. Xu, J. Liu, et al. An optimization-based robust routing algorithm to energy-efficient networks for cloud computing. Telecommunication Systems, Sept., 2016, 63(1): 89–98. [CrossRef]
- T. Akgul, S. Baykut, M. Kantarci, S. Oktug. Periodicity-based anomalies in self-similar network traffic flow measurements, In Proceedings of TIM’11, 2011, 60(4): 1358–1366.
- D. Jiang, L. Nie, Z. Lv, et al. Spatio-temporal Kronecker compressive sensing for traffic matrix recovery. IEEE Access, 2016, online available.
- C. Tebaldi, M. West. Bayesian inference on network traffic using link count data, Journal of American Statistics Association, 1998, 93(442): 557–576. [CrossRef]
- A. Soule, A. Lakhina, N. Taft, et al. Traffic matrices: Balancing measurements, inference and modeling, ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, 2005, 33(3): 362–373. [CrossRef]
- T. Takeda, K. Shionoto. Traffic matrix estimation in large-scale IP networks, In Proceedings of LANMAN’10, 2010, pp: 1–6.
- D. Jiang, Z. Zhao, Z. Xu, et al. How to reconstruct end-to-end traffic based on time-frequency analysis and artificial neural network, AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 2014, 68(10): 915–925. [CrossRef]
- P. Tune, D. Veitch. Sampling vs sketching: An information theoretic comparison[C], In Proceedings of INFOCOM, 2011, pp: 2105–2113.
- Y. Zhang, M Roughan, N. Duffield, et al. Fast accurate computation of large-scale IP traffic matrices from link loads, ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, 2003, 31(3): 206–217. [CrossRef]
- D. Jiang, Z. Xu, H. Xu, et al. An approximation method of origin-destination flow traffic from link load counts, Computers and Electrical Engineering, 2011, 37(6): 1106–1121. [CrossRef]
- C. Chen, J. Hu, et al. Short-time traffic flow prediction with ARIMA-GARCH model[C], In Proceedings of IV, 2011, pp: 607–612.
- C. Hu. Online updating with a probability-based prediction model using expectation maximization algorithm for reliability forecasting. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, 2011, 41(6): 1268–1277. [CrossRef]
- D. Jiang, Z. Xu, Z. Chen, et al. Joint time-frequency sparse estimation of large-scale network traffic, Computer Networks, 2011, 55(10): 3533–3547. [CrossRef]
- H. Singhal and G. Michailidis. Structural models for dual modality data with application to network tomography, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2011, 57(8): 5054–5071. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.