ITM Web Conf.
Volume 8, 2016International Conference on Big Data and its Applications (ICBDA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 November 2016|
- Milanés V. et al. Clavileño. Evolution of an autonomous car. 13th Int. IEEE Conf. on ITSC, 1129–1134 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Varaiya P. Smart cars on smart roads: problems of control. IEEE Trans. on Autom. Cont. 38, 2 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bazzan A.L.C. A Distributed Approach for Coordination of Traffic Signal Agents. Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. 10, 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Beeson P. etc. Multi-agent Interactions in Urban Driving. J.of Phys. 2, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hallé S., Chaib-draa B. A collaborative driving system based on multiagent modelling and simulations. Transp. Res. Part C: Emerging Technologies. 13, 4 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Carlino D., Boyles S. D., Stone P. Auction-based autonomous intersection management. 16th Int.IEEE Conf.on ITSC, 529–534 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wuthishuwong C., Traechtler A.: Vehicle to infrastructure based safe trajectory planning for Autonomous Intersection Management. 13th Int. Conf. on ITST, 175–180 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vahidi A., Eskandarian A. Research advances in intelligent collision avoidance and adaptive cruise control. IEEE Trans.on Intel. Transp. Syst. 4, 3 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ho C., Reed N., Spence C. Multisensory in-car warning signals for collision avoidance. The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society. 49, 6 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Au T., Zhang S., Stone P. Autonomous Intersection Management for Semi-Autonomous Vehicles. Handbook of Transportation. 88–104 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dresner K., Stone P. A multiagent approach to autonomous intersection management. Journal of artificial intelligence research. 591–656 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wu J., Abbas-Turki A., El Moudni A. Cooperative driving: an ant colony system for autonomous intersection management. Appl. Int. 37, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zohdy I. H., Kamalanathsharma R. K., Rakha H. Intersection management for autonomous vehicles using icacc. 15th Int. IEEE Conf. on ITS, 1109–1114 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.