ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
- Young D. L., Jane S. J., Fan C. M. et al., “The method of fundamental solutions for 2D and 3D Stokes problems,” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 211, no. 1, pp. 1–8, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Chen W., and Wang F., “A method of fundamental solutions without fictitious boundary,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 530–532, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Li J., Hon Y. C., and Chen C. S., “Numerical comparisons of two meshless methods using radial basis functions,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 205–225, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Chen K. H., Chen C. T., and Lee J. F., “Adaptive error estimation technique of the Trefftz method for solving the over-specified boundary value problem,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 966–982, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Young D., Chen K., and Lee C., “Novel meshless method for solving the potential problems with arbitrary domain,” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 209, no. 1, pp. 290–321, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Chen W., Zhang J.-Y., and Fu Z.-J., “Singular boundary method for modified Helmholtz equations,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, vol. 44, no. 0, pp. 112–119, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Wang F. Z., Ling L., and Chen W., “Effective condition number for boundary knot method,” Computers, Materials & Continua (CMC), vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 57, (2009).
- Chen W., “Singular boundary method: a novel, simple, meshfree, boundary collocation numerical method,” Chinese Journal of Solid Mechanics, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 592–599, (2009).
- Chen K. H., and Chen J. T., “Estimating the optimum number of boundary elements by error estimation in a defined auxiliary problem,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, vol. 39, no. 0, pp. 15–22, (2014). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.