- S.G. Johnson, J.D. Joannopoulos, Photonic Crystals, the Road from Theory to Practice (Boston, Kluwer, 2002)
- W. Axmann, P. Kuchment, L. Kunyansky, J. Light. Tech., 17, 1996–2007 (1999) [CrossRef]
- A. Tip, A. Moroz, J.M. Combes, J. Phys. A: Math. Gen., 33, 6223–6252 (2000) [CrossRef]
- I.Y. Popov, A.I. Trifanov, E.S. Trifanova, Comp. Math Math. Phys., 50(11), 1830–1836 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A.D. Kiselev, D.O. Plutenko, Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, 7(2), 349–370 (2016) [CrossRef]
- P. Exner, S. Vugalter, Ann. Inst. Henri Poincare, 65, 109–123 (1996)
- Langer M., Strauss M., 2016, Triple variational principles for self-adjoint operator functions, J. Func. Anal., Vol. 270, pp. 2019–2047 [CrossRef]
- Linton C. M., McIver P., 2007, Embedded trapped modes in water waves and acoustics, Wave Motion, Vol. 45, pp. 16–29. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Dauge M., Raymond N., 2012, Plane waveguides with corners in the small angle limit, J. Math. Phys., Vol. 53, p. 123529. [CrossRef]
- Duclos P., Exner P., 1995, Curvature-induced bound states in quantum waveguides in two and three dimensions, Rev. Math. Phys., Vol. 7, pp. 73–102. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.