ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
- A.N. Vasilev, D.A. Tarhov, Parametric neural network models of building of regularization of identify problems solution in ecology. Contemporary information technologies and IT-education 1 (2014).
- D. Dasgupta, Artificial Immune Systems and their Application: collection of papers. M.: FIZMATLIT (2006).
- D. Dasgupta, S. Yua, F. Nino, Recent Advances in Artificial Immune Systems: Models and Applications. Appl. Soft Computing 11 (2011). [CrossRef]
- F. Freschi, M. Repetto, Multiobjective optimisation by a modified artificial immune system, Artificial Immune Systems (2005), 248–261. [CrossRef]
- N.X. Hoai, R.I. McKay, D. Essam, Solving the symbolic regression problem with tree-adjunct grammar guided genetic programming: the comparative results. Evolutionary Computation, CEC ‘02. Proceedings of the 2002 Congress 2 (200) 1326–1331.
- I. E. Hunt, D. E. Cooke. Learning using an artificial immune system. J. Network Comp. Appl. 19 (1996) 189–212. [CrossRef]
- A.A. Ishiguro, Y. Watanabe, T. Kondo, Robot with a decentralized consensus-making mechanism based on the immune system. Proceedings of ISADS (1997) 231–237.
- C.G. Johnson, Artificial immune systems programming for symbolic regression. Genetic Programming: 6th European Conference (2003) 345–353.
- J.O. Kephart, A biologically inspired immune system for computers. Proceedings of Artificial Life IV: The Fourth International Workshop on the Synthesis and Simulation of Living Systems (1994) 130–139.
- R.A. Schollmeier, Definition of peer-to-peer networking for the classification of peer-to-peer architectures and applications. Proceedings of the First International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Computing, IEEE (2001) 101–102.
- E. Hart, J. Timmis, Application areas of AIS: The past, the present and the future. Appl. Soft Computing 8 (2008) 191–201. [CrossRef]
- M. Bardeen, Survey of methods to prevent premature convergence in evolutionary algorithms. Workshop of Natural Computing, J. Chilenas de Computation (2013) 13–15.
- D. Barkai, Peer-to-Peer Computing. Santa Clara: Intel Press (2002).
- K. Bennett, M.C. Ferris, Y.E. Ioannidis, A genetic algorithm for database query optimization. Proceedings of the fourth International Conference on Genetic Algorithms (1991) 400–407.
- H. Bersini, The endogenous double plasticity of the immune network and the inspiration to be drawn for engineering artifacts. Artificial Immune Systems and Their Applications (1999) 22–44.
- I.F. Astakhova, S.A. Ushakov, Ju.V. Hitskova, Model and algorithm of an artificial immune systems for the recognition of single symbols and their comparison with existing methods. WSEAS Trans. on Information Science and Applications 13 (2016) 38–45.
- J.R. Koza, Genetic Programming. Cambridge: MIT Press (1998). — 220 p.
- W.B. Langdon, R. Poli, Foundations of Genetic Programming, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag (2002).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.