- V.B. Barakhnin, O.Yu. Kozhemyakinа, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 934 (2012) (in Russian)
- M.A. Lestsova, Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, 4 (2014) (in Russian)
- Yu.N. Orlov, K.P. Osminin, Applied Informatics, 26, 2 (2010) (in Russian)
- Yu.N. Orlov, K.P. Osminin, Methods of statistical analysis of literary texts (Editorial URSS, Moscow, 2012) (in Russian)
- V.A. Grehnev, Lyrics of Pushkin. About the poetics of genres (Gorkiy, 1985) (in Russian)
- M.V. Lomonosov, The preface about the advantages of Church books in Russian language, In: M.V. Lomonosov, Complete Collection, 7 (Moscow, Leningrad, 1952) (in Russian)
- V.B. Barakhnin, O.Yu. Kozhemyakinа, Vestnik of Tomsk State University. Philology, 13, 2 (2016) (in Russian)
- D.M. Magomedova, Linguistic analysis of a lyric poem. (Moscow, 2004) (in Russian)
- S.F. Svobodina, Pushkin Museum: an almanac, 6 (2014) (in Russian)
- O.S. Akhmanova, Essays on General and Russian lexicology (Moscow, 1957) (in Russian)
- N. Cristianini, J. Shawe-Taylor, An Introduction to Support Vector Machines and Other Kernel-based Learning Methods (Cambridge University Press, 2000) [CrossRef]
- S. Haykin, Neural Networks: A Comprehensive Foundation (Prentice-Hall, 1999)
- Y. Freund, R.E. Schapire, Journal of Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 14, 5 (1999)
ITM Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20172017 Seminar on Systems Analysis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.