ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session I: Computational Intelligence|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Dale Wheat, Arduino internals. Apress: 20–180 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaojuan.Luo. & Li.Xu, Real-time Supervisory Based on AJAX and B/S Architecture: 64–65 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ruiyan.Cai, Principle and application of Arduino: 155–157 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhiyun.Shi, Jianping.Gai, Daihua.Wang, Zhjie.Zhang, A new kind of high speed wireless RF transceiver--nRF24L01 and its application: 42–44 [Google Scholar]
- John W. Satzinger, Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World [M]. Cengage Learning EMEA: 22–190 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Thomas M. Connolly, Carolyn E. Begg, Database systems: a practical approach to design, implementation, and management [M]. Addison-Wesley: 97–142 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Matthew MacDonald, Beginning ASP.NET 4.0 in Java: 96–102 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Andy Oppel & Robert Sheldon, SQL: a beginner’s guide BEGINNER’S GUIDE [M]. McGraw-Hill Professional: 50–180 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Di Marzio, Android: A Progammer’s Guide. New York Mc-Graw-Hill: 869–876 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Owens, D. Luebke, N. Govindaraju, M. Harris, J. Krger, A. E. Lefohn, and T. J. Purcell, A survey of general-purpose computation on graphics hardware (2005) [Google Scholar]
- W. Mark, R. Glanville, K. Akeley, and M. Kilgard, Cg: A system for programming graphics hardware (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Rick Rogers, Jhon Lombardo, Zigurd Mednieks, Blake Meike, Android Application Development.Sebastopo 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Thompson T, The Android Mobile Phone Platform. The World of Software Development (2008) [Google Scholar]
- GEO matching regions: multiple regions of interests using content based image retrieval based on relative locations. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1–35 [Google Scholar]
- Contemporary integration of content based image retrieval. Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing (ICCWAMTIP, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Content based image retrieval based on geo-location driven image tagging on the social web. Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing (ICCWAMTIP, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Travel recommendation using geo-tagged photos in social media for tourist. Wireless Personal Communications 80 (4), 1347–1362 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dynamic path privacy protection framework for continuous query service over road networks. World Wide Web, 1–34 [Google Scholar]
- Efficient object identification and multiple regions of interest using CBIR based on relative locations and matching region. Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing (ICCWAMTIP, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Unsupervised feature approach for content based image retrieval using principal component analysis. Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing (ICCWAMTIP, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Database Technology on the Web: Query Interface Determining Algorithm for Deep Web Based on HTML Features and Hierarchical Clustering. Sindh University Research Journal-SURJ (Science Series) 48 (1) [Google Scholar]
- Enhanced privacy and authentication: An efficient and secure anonymous communication for location based service using asymmetric cryptography scheme. Wireless Personal Communications 84 (2), 1487–1508 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Authentication User’s Privacy: An Integrating Location Privacy Protection Algorithm for Secure Moving Objects in Location Based Services. Wireless Personal Communications 82 (3), 1585–1600 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A secure and efficient communication scheme with authenticated key establishment protocol for road networks. Wireless Personal Communications 85 (3), 1167–1191 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.