ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session I: Computational Intelligence|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Peng Lan, The first ten years of Chinese network media,Beijing: Tsinghua University press, 2005, pp. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Tianding Wang, who is responsible- on the concept and characteristics of media social responsibility, Science, economics and society, 2007 (2), pp.126–128. [Google Scholar]
- QingHe Zhu, Deconstruction and reconstruction of media “social responsibility”, Journalism University, 2013 (1), pp.16–22. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Wu, ZhiYuan Ding,Construction of journalism education and journalism theory, Journal of Zhejiang University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2007,37 (6), pp. 128–137. [Google Scholar]
- Dan Huang, The construction and deconstruction journalistic professionalism one by one on the history of the Western Mass Communication,The study of Journalism and communication, 2002, pp.1–8. [Google Scholar]
- GuoMing Yu, Changes in the pattern of communication at this stage and the future development trend of the portal, News and collaboration, 2012 (12), pp.28. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Wu, New media reform of journalism? - citizen journalism and professional sports news the responsibility, Press, 2013 (3), pp.11–19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.