ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Computational Intelligence|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- J. Zhang, X. P. Fan, C.L. Huang, T.F. Chen. Fusion monitoring system of locomotive wheelset state. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 8(6), 13–19 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu J, Zhang W, Zhang J, et al. An Improved Approach to Multi-Sensors Information Fusion Based on Evidence Theory [J]. Computer Measurement & Control, 21(2):547–549(2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Wei, S.C. Mukhopadhyay, R. Jidin, & C.P. Chen. Multi-source information fusion for drowsy driving detection based on wireless sensor networks. Seventh International Conference on Sensing Technology, pp.850–857(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ye Wang, & Lotfollah Najjar. Factor neural network theory and its applications. International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, 14(2), 239–251(2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Q. Zhu, S.L. Yu. Neural Networks Data Fusion Algorithm of Electronic Equipment Fault Diagnosis[C]. Proceedings of the 5th world congress on intelligent control and Automation, 5–19 (June, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Li, X.D. Han, Z.Y. Wang. The temperature-variation fault diagnosis of high-voltage electric equipment based on information fusion. ICMLC 2008, 127–130 (July 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Y. W. Li, W. Li, X. D. Han, J. Li. Application of multi-sensors information fusion technology in the power transformer fault diagnosis. International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics IEEE, 29–33(2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zeng, W. Wang, N. Wang, F. Li, F. Zhai, & L. Hu. Noninvasive blood glucose monitoring system based on distributed multi-sensors information fusion of multi-wavelength nir. Engineering, 05(10), 553–560(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bulac, C., Tristiu, I., Mandis, A., & Toma, L.. On-line power systems voltage stability monitoring using artificial neural networks. International Symposium on Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering (pp.622–625). IEEE(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, M. R. Chen, & W. Wu. Algorithm for wireless sensor network data fusion based on radial basis function neural networks. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 577(577), 873–878 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.