ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session III: Network and Communication|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Mohammad M. Mansour, “Optimized Architecture for Computing Zadoff-Chu Sequences with Application to LTE,” in Global Telecommunications Conference, 2009, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wen, Wei Huang, and Zhongpei Zhang, “CAZAC sequence and its application in LTE random access,” in Information Theory Workshop, Oct. 2006, pp. 544–547. [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Popovic, and O. Mauritz, “Random Access Preambles for Evolved UTRA Cellular System,” Spread Spectrum Techniques and Applications, 2006 IEEE Ninth International Symposium on. Aug. 2006, pp. 488–492 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mehdi Aminjoo, Fredrik Gunnarsson, and Filip Andren, “3GPP LTE Random Access Channel Self-Optimization”, Proc. IEEE, pp. 2784–2793, January 2014. [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP TS 36.211, “Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA); Physical Channels and Modulation,” Mar. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Charles M. Rader, “Discrete Fourier transforms when the number of data samples is prime,” Proc. IEEE, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 1107–1108, June 1968. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arun C.A., P. Prakasam, “Design of high speed FFT algorithm For OFDM technique”, Proc. IEEE, October 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Beyme and C. Leung, “Efficient computation of DFT of Zadoff-Chu sequences,” Electron. Lett., vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 461–463, Apr. 2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- John G. Proakis, and Dimitris G. Manolakis, Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms and Applications, Fourth Edition. June 2007, pp. 379–399. [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Berndt, R. J. Evans, and K. S. Willias, Gauss and Jacobi sums. 1998, pp. 7–28. [Google Scholar]
- Godfey Harold Hardy, Edward Maitland Wright, and Joseph H. Silvevman, An introduction to the theory of numbers. Mar. 2007, pp. 79–85. [Google Scholar]
- Min Hua, Mao Wang, and Kristo Wenjie Yang, “Analysis of the Frequency Offset Effect on Zadoff-Chu Sequence Timing Performance”, Proc. IEEE, pp. 4024–4039, October 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.