ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session III: Network and Communication|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- X. Zheng, W. Chen, P. Wang, D. Shen, S. Chen, X. Wang, Q. Zhang, and L. Yang, “ Big data for social transportation,” IEEE Transactions on Iotekxjdqtntelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 620–630, March 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoxuan Wang; Hailin Jiang; Wenzhe Sun; Tao Tang. Efficient dual-association resource allocation model of train-ground communication system based on TD-LTE in urban rail transit [J]. Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2016 IEEE 19th International Conference on, 1-4 Nov. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ana Vallejo-Mora; Matias Toril; Salvador Luna-Ramirez; Adriano Mendo; Salvador Pedraza. Congestion Relief in Subway Areas by tuning Uplink Power Control in LTE [J]. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 24 November 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Lei. Research on Wireless Video Transmission System of Tianjin Metro Line 1[J]. Information Technology, 2013 NO.06. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng-Han Lin; Chih-Heng Ke; Ce-Kuen Shieh; Chilamkurti, N.K. The Packet Loss Effect on MPEG Video Transmission in Wireless Networks [J]. Advanced Information Networking and Applications, 2006. AINA 2006. 20th International Conference on, 18-20 April 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xueyuan; Shi Zhiyuan; Huang LianFen. A new scheme of establishing packet loss patterns for wireless video transmission based on Gilbert model [J].Wireless, Mobile and Sensor Networks, 2007. (CCWMSN07). IET Conference on, 12-14 Dec. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Z. He, and C. W. Chen, “End-to-End Quality Analysis and Modeling for Video Streaming over IP Network”, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, ICME 2002. [Google Scholar]
- V. Parthasarathy, J. W. Modestino, K. S. Vastola, “Reliable Transmission of High-Quality Video over ATM Networks”, IEEE Trans. on Image Proc., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 361–374, March 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Cidon, A. Khamisy, M. Sidi, “Analysis of Packet Loss Processes in High-Speed Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 39, pp. 98–108, Jan. 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yutaka Uchimura; Tooru Suhara; Hiromu Noritsuki. Model-error feedback control for compensating packet loss and time delay. Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2016 - 42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE, 23-26 Oct. 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.