ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session V: Intelligent Sensing Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Z. Lei, J. Longxu, H. Shuangli. Infrared and visible image fusion based on Nonsubsampled Contourlet transform and region classification, Optics and precision engineering, 23, 810–818. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Xuefei. Research on Key Technologies of scene matching aided navigation system based on image features, Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jianming, J. Zhongliang, W. Zheng. Study on an improved Hausdorff distance for multi-sensor image matching, Communications in Nonlinear Science & Numerical Simulation, 17, 513–520 (2012) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yingdan, Y. Ming. A Multi-sensor Remote Sensing Image Matching Method Based on SIFT Operator and CRA Similarity Measure, ISIE, 115–118 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Son, S. Kim, K. Sohn. A Multi-vision Sensor-based Fast Localization System with Image Matching for Challenging Outdoor Environments, Expert Systems with Applications, 42, 8830–8839 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo, S. Juan, M. Qingxun. Multi-sensor Image Matching Method Based on Block Shape Features, Infrared, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tongsheng, Z. Jian, et al. Accurate registration of spatial observation images for object detection, Optics and precision engineering, 22, 2205–2213 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lowe. Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints, International Journal of Computer Vision, 60, 91–110 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhuang, Z. Xianwei. Image matching based on edge similarity, Journal of aircraft measurement and control, 30, 37–41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, P. Jia, Y. Zhang, et al. Multi-sensor image matching based on line features under complex object conditions, Chinese Optics, 9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ying, C. Yangyang, H. Xiaoyu, et al. Visible and SAR image registration based on line features and control points, Journal of automation, 38, 1968–1974 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Enrique, S. Javier, M. Carlos. Segment-based registration technique for visual-infrared images, Optical Engineering, 39, 282–289 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hart. Use of the Hough transformation to detect lines and curves in pictures, ACM, 11–15 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gioi, J. Jakubowicz, J. Morel, et al. LSD: A line segment detector, Image Processing on Line, 2, 35–55 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chengli. Study on road and airport extraction methods of SAR images, National Defense Science and Technology University (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yong, S. Robert, G. Jiading, Line segment based image registration, Proc Spie, 6822 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.