ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session VI: Theoretical Computer Science|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- D. R. Stinson, Cryptography: Theory and Practice (CRC Press, Boca Raton,1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fridrich, Symmetric ciphers based on two-dimensional chaotic maps, Int. J Bifurcat. Chaos, 8, 1259–1284 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ye, A novel chaos-based image encryption scheme with an efficient permutation-diffusion mechanism, Opt. Commun., 284, 5290–5298 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. J. Tong, Design of an image encryption scheme based on a multiple chaotic map, Commun. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simulat., 18, 1725–1733 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ye, A novel image encryption scheme based on generalized multi-sawtooth maps, Fund. Inform., 133, 87–104 (2014) [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, Z. Zhu, C. Fu, H. Yu, L. Zhang, An efficient image encryption scheme using gray code based permutation approach, Opt. Laser Eng., 67, 191–204 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, X. Wang, Color image encryption using spatial bit-level permutation and high-dimension chaotic system, Opt. Commun., 284, 3895–3903(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Shannon, Communication theory of secrecy system, Bell Syst. Tech. J, 28, 656–715 (1949) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.