ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session VIII: Signal Processing|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- V. Namias. The fractional order Fourier transform and its application to quantum mechanics. IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics. 25.3 (1980) 241–265. [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Ozaktas, O. Arikan, M.A. Kutay, et al. Digital computation of the fractional Fourier transform. IEEE Transactions on signal processing. 44.9 (1996) 2141–2150. [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Zhao, R. Tao, B. Deng, et al. New methods for fast computation of fractional Fourier transform. Dianzi Xuebao(Acta Electronica Sinica ). 35.6 (2007) 1089–1093. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ding, L. Sun, H. Zhang, et al. A multi-component LFM signal parameters estimation method using STFT and Zoom-FRFT. Communication Software and Networks (ICCSN), 2016 8th IEEE International Conference on. IEEE. (2016) 112–117. [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, L. Qi, E. Chen, et al. Parameter estimation of LFM signal in the fractional fourier domain via curve-fitting optimization technique. Pervasive Computing Signal Processing and Applications (PCSPA), 2010 First International Conference on. IEEE. (2010) 582–585 [Google Scholar]
- J. Song, Y. Liu, X. Zhu. Parameters estimation of LFM signals by interpolation based on FRFT. Systems Engineering and Electronics. 33.10 (2011) 2188–2193. [Google Scholar]
- J. Song, Y. Wang, Y. Liu. Iterative interpolation for parameter estimation of LFM signal based on fractional Fourier transform. Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing. 32.3 (2013) 1489–1499. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, Y. Wang. Universal FRFT-based algorithm for parameter estimation of chirp signals. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics. 23.4 (2012) 495–501. [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Stanković, T. Alieva, M. J. Bastiaans. Time–frequency signal analysis based on the windowed fractional Fourier transform. Signal Processing. 83.11 (2003): 2459–2468. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, T. S. Qiu, et al. Parameters estimation of LFM signal based on Gaussian-weighted fractional Fourier transform. Journal on Communications. 37.4 (2016) 107–115. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, Y. Wang. Efficient detection of chirp signals based on the fourth-order origin moment of fractional spectrum. Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing. 33.5 (2014) 1585–1596. [Google Scholar]
- B. Ristic, B. Boashash. Comments on” The Cramer-Rao lower bounds for signals with constant amplitude and polynomial phase. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 46.6 (1998) 1708–1709. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Liu, et al. SNR analysis of LFM signal with Gaussian white noise in fractional Fourier transform domain. Journal of electronics & information technology. 29.10 (2007) 2337–2340. [Google Scholar]
- X. W. Jin, M. F. Lu, Y. A. Xie, et al. Sampled signal analysis in the fractional Fourier transform domain. URSI Asia-Pacific Radio Science Conference (URSI AP-RASC). IEEE. (2016) 1489–1492. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.