ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Session IX: Automotive Electronics and Electric Vehicles|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Chen Qingquan, Sun Fengchun and Zhu Jiaguang, Modern Electric Vehicle Technology [M]. Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xudong and Wang Shanming, Electromechanics[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Ying, Wang Lixin and Cui Shumei. Review of the Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Electrical Vehicles[J], Micromotor, 2005, 38(3):84–86. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiuhe, Permanent Magnet Motor [M]. Beijing: China Electric Power Press. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qingding, Sun Yibiao and Wang Limei, Modem PMSM & AC-Servo System[M]. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Anshun, The Newest Practice Speed Control System for AC Motor[M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Zong Shiyong, Hybrid Electric Vehicle Permanent magnet Synchronous Motor Vector Control[D]. Hunan University: Control Science and Engineering, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yanliang, Study of the PMSM for Electric Vehicles in Power Characteristics and Field Weakening Speed Expansion Capability [J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2004, 6:58–62. [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Soong, D. A. Staton, and T. J. E. Miller, Design of a new axiallylaminated interior permanent magnet motor [J]. IEEE Transactionson Industry Applications, vol. 31, pp. 358–367, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Deak, A. Binder, B. Funieru, .Extended field weakening and overloading of high-torque density permanent magnet motors[J], .in 2009 Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, pp. 2347–2353, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bolognani, S. Bolognani, L. Peretti.Combined speed and current model predictive control with inherent field-weakening features for PMSM drives[J]. IEEE Electrotechnical conference, pp. 472–478, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Yasser Abdel-Rady Ibrahim Mohamed. Adaptive Self-Tuning MTPA Vector Controller for IPMSM Drive System[J]. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ENERGY CONVERSION, 2006, 3:636–644. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Li, Dong Shou-quan, Su Li-wei. Optimal DTC Strategy of PMSM in Electric Vehicle[C]. World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, 2012.7.6. to be pubulished. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.