ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session X: Big Data Processing and Management|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Lai Xu-dong, Wan You-chuan. The study of the edge detection to the depth-image of light detection and ranging [J]. LASER&INFRARED. 6, 444–446. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Hu Y. Automated Extraction of Digital Terrain Models, Roads and Buildings Using Airborne Lidar Data [D]. University of Calgary, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Rottensteiner F. and Briese CH. A new method for building extraction urban areas from high-resolution LIDAR data[J]. IAPRS, 35-3A, 1682–1750, 295, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Brunn A. and U.Weidner. Hierdner. Hierachical Bayesian nets for building extraction using dense digital surface models[J]. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing, 53, 296–307, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alharthy A. and Bethel J. Heuristic Filtering and 3D Feature Extraction from LIDAR Data [A].In: ISPRS Commission III, Symposium, [C], Graz, Austria, September, 9-13, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiu-guo, Zhang Jing. Extract building quickly from Lidar point cloud data [J]. Earth Science-Journal of China University of Geosciences. 31, 5, 615–618(2006). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Liang, Gong Jian-ya. Building boundary extraction using very high resolution images and Lidar [J]. ACTA GEODAETICA & CARTOGRAPHICA SNICA, 37, 3, 391–393, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Elberink, S.O. H.G. Maas. The use of anisotropic height texture measurements for the segmentation of airborne laser scanner data [C], IAPRS, 33, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Baltsavias E. P. A comparison between photogrammetry and laser scanning[J]. ISPRS Journal of photogrammetry & Remote Sensing. 54, 2/3, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z. Extraction and 3D Visualization of Buildings & Terrain Based on LIDAR Data and Aerial Image [D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Khoshelham, K. Building extraction from multiple data sources: a data fusion framework for reeconstruction of generic models [J]. IAPRS, 35, B3, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yang-yang;Men Lin-jie;Li Xiang-wei.Building regularization based on airborne LiDAR point clouds[J]. Engineering of Surveying and Mapping, 24, 10, 59–61, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- You H J, Li S K. Extracting Man-made Building from Sparse Laser Sample Point[ J] .Journal of the Graduate school of the Chinese Academy of Science, 18, 2, 154–158, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Shen W, Li J, Chen Y, Deng L, and Peng G. Algorithms Study of Building Boundary Extraction and Normalization Based on LIDAR Data[J]. Journal of Remote Sensing, 12, 5, 692–698, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.