ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Sun Yanfei, Wu Peng. On implementation scheme of agriculture industrialization APP based on industrial 4[J]. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research. 2016,10. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xiaomin. Industrial structure upgrading in the era of big data[J]. Market Modernization. 2015,(3). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Chaoqiong, Wang Dabao, Chen Chao,Zhang Li. Design and implementation of intelligent agriculture APP based on Android[J]. Software Guide, 2015(1). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shujuan. Design and implementation of enterprise information management system based on BPM[J]. Journal of Hubei University of Science and Technology. 2014,34(3). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Darong. Development strategy of China’s intelligent agricultural industry[J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences,2014(4). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zhongfu, Du Keming, Zheng Feixiang, Yin Shouyi. Perspectives of Research and Application of Big Data on Smart Agriculture[J]. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 2013,15(6):63–71. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Zhangpeng, Peng Cheng. On implementation scheme of the Internet of things technology in wisdom agriculture[J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Posts and Telecommunications,2013,18(4). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Haibin,Wang Hongxiang,Yang Xiaolin,Cao Jiwen. Current situation and Prospect of the application of Internet of things in modern agriculture[J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences. 2013(05). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Guojun. The core technology of Internet of things and its application in agriculture[J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences. 2012(11). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Hongbo,Yang Longxiang,Zhu Qi. Survey on the Internet of Things[J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications(Natural Science Edition). 2011(01). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.