ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- X. Lei, D. Zhang, Y. Jin, “Research on vibration suppression of the Forklift Steering System based on finite element modal analysis and pole placement,” Robotics and Manufacturing Automation (ROMA), 2014 IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE Press, 2014,pp. 46–51. [Google Scholar]
- B. Zheng, S. Anwar, “Yaw stability control of a steer-by-wire equipped vehicle via active front wheel steering,” Mechatronics, vol.19, 2009, pp. 799–804. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Matsunaga, J. Im, S. Kawaji, “Control of steering-by-wire system of electric vehicle using bilateral control designed by passivity approach,” Journal of System Design and Dynamics, vol.4, 2010, pp. 50–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, H. Kong, Z. Man, Z. Cao, DM Tuan, “Sliding mode control for steer-by-wire systems with AC motors in road vehicles,” IEEE transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol 61, 2014, pp. 1596–1611. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bernardiniy, S. Di Cairanoz, A. Bemporad, H. Tsengz, “Drive-by-wire vehicle stabilization and yaw regulation: A hybrid model predictive control design,” in Proceedings of the 48th IEEE Conference on. IEEE Press, 2009, pp.7621–7626. [Google Scholar]
- A. Rodriguez-Angeles, JA. Garcia-Antonio, “Active disturbance rejection control in steering by wire haptic systems,” ISA transactions, vol. 53, 2014, pp. 939–946. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, T. Cui, W. Zhao, J. Chen, “Active front wheel steering control based on ideal transmission ratio,” Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, vol. 31, 2015, pp. 85–90. [Google Scholar]
- H. Zheng, C. Zong, C. Tian, Z. Cheng, T. Zhu, Y. Dong, et al, “Control algorithm for steer-by-wire system with ideal steering ratio, “Journal of Jilin University (Engineering and Technology Edition), vol.37, 2007,pp. 1229–1235. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ren, S. Cui, J.Zhang, “Quasi-Sliding mode control for lane keeping with bounded and varying parameters,” Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology, vol.31, 2011, pp. 69–73. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.