ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Edward Snowden: Leaks that exposed US spy programme. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-23123964 [Google Scholar]
- J. Pita, M. Jain, J. Marecki, F. Ordóñez, C. Portway, M. Tambe, et al., “Deployed ARMOR protection: the application of a game theoretic model for security at the Los Angeles International Airport,” in Proceedings of the 7th international joint conference on Autonomous agents and multiagent systems: industrial track, 2008, pp. 125–132. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tsai, C. Kiekintveld, F. Ordonez, M. Tambe, and S. Rathi, “IRIS-a tool for strategic security allocation in transportation networks,” in AAMAS, 2009, pp. 37–44. [Google Scholar]
- B. An, F. Ordóñez, M. Tambe, E. Shieh, R. Yang, C. Baldwin, et al., “A deployed quantal response-based patrol planning system for the US Coast Guard,” Interfaces, vol. 43, pp. 400–420, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, Y. Yin, and B. An, “Computing Optimal Monitoring Strategy for Detecting Terrorist Plots,” in AAAI, 2016, pp. 637–643. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Guo, B. An, Y. Vorobeychik, L. Tran-Thanh, J. Gan, and C. Miao, “Coalitional security games,” in Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Autonomous Agents & Multiagent Systems, 2016, pp. 159–167. [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, A. X. Jiang, A. Sinha, Z. Rabinovich, S. Dughmi, and M. Tambe, “Security games with information leakage: modeling and computation,” presented at the Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tsai, Z. Yin, J.-y. Kwak, D. Kempe, C. Kiekintveld, and M. Tambe, “Urban security: Game-theoretic resource allocation in networked physical domains,” in National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. B. McMahan, G. J. Gordon, and A. Blum, “Planning in the presence of cost functions controlled by an adversary,” in ICML, 2003, pp. 536–543. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yin, D. Korzhyk, C. Kiekintveld, V. Conitzer, and M. Tambe, “Stackelberg vs. Nash in security games: Interchangeability, equivalence, and uniqueness,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems: volume 1-Volume 1, 2010, pp. 1139–1146. [Google Scholar]
- P. Erdös and A. Rényi, “On random graphs, I,” Publicationes Mathematicae (Debrecen), vol. 6, pp. 290–297, 1959. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” science, vol. 286, pp. 509–512, 1999. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.