ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Y. Liu, Research on the Passive Radar Guidance Technique and its Efficacy Evaluation Method under Confrontation Condition. Doctoral dissertation. National University of Defense Technology, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Y. Liu, B. Deng, S. Geng, Analysis of Jamming Effectiveness against Early Warning Aircraft Tracking System. Journal of Naval University of Engineering, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Chevalier, Tomas R. and Ove K. Steinvall. “Laser radar modeling for simulation and performance evaluation.” SPIE Europe Security+ Defence. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Ewing, T., & Tentner, A, Using a scalable modeling and simulation framework to evaluate the benefits of intelligent transportation systems (No. ANL/TD/CP-101364). Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL (US), 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Patenaude, A., Study on the Effectiveness of Modeling and Simulation in the Weapon System Acquisition Process. OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE WASHINGTON DC, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ender, T., Leurck, R. F., Weaver, B., Miceli, P., Blair, W. D., West, P., & Mavris, D. Systems-of-systems analysis of ballistic missile defense architecture effectiveness through surrogate modeling and simulation. IEEE Systems Journal, 4(2), 156–166, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ju, The research on the system evaluation method based on data farming and data mining. Doctoral dissertation. National University of Defense Technology, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.