ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- F. Chevallier and P. Bauer, “Model Rain and Clouds over Oceans: Comparison with SSM/I Observations, “ Monthly Weather Review, vol. 131, 2003, pp. 1240–1255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ma, Z. Y. Fang and F. Y. Zhang, “The Impact of Cloud Parameters on the Simulated Errors in RTTOV5, “ Quaterly Journal of Applied Meteorology, vol. 12, 2001, pp. 385–392. [Google Scholar]
- W. Y. Ding, Q. L. Wan, Z. T. Chen, Y. Y. Huang and C. Z. Zhang, “Assimilation of HIRS/3 Brightness Temperature in Cloud Condition and Its Impact to CHANCHU Typhoon”, Acta Meteorologica Sinica, vol. 68, 2010, pp. 70–78. [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Liu, “Application Research of 1D-Var Retrieval Technology in Cloud- and Precipitation effected Satellite Microwave Observation Data Assimilation”, Changsha: National University of Defense Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Q. B. Huang, “A Variational Data Assimilation Technology of the Cloud and Rain Affected Satellite Microwave Data”, Changsha: National University of Defense Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Q. B. Huang, X.. Q. Cao, M. B. Zhu, W. M. Zhang and B. N. Liu, “New data assimilation system DNDAS for high-dimensional models”, Chin. Phys. B, vol. 25, 2016, pp. 50502–050502. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.