ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- G. Q. Zhong, G. L. Hu, and Z. X. Zhang, “Defect analysis for sanitary ceramics,” China Ceramic Industry(In Chinese),. Vol.15, pp.35–37 2008. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Li, C.Z. Gong, and K.J. Zhu, “Multi-agent simulation on natural gas time-of-use pricing in urban industrial and commercial users,” Systems Engineering Theory & Practice(In Chinese),vol. 34, pp. 392–398.,2014 [Google Scholar]
- X.M. Luo, “Research on the combat efficiency evaluation modeling of anti-radiation missile based on multi-agent technique,” Journal of the Academy of Equipment Command&Technology(In Chinese).vol. 21, pp. 111–115, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Xie, P.A. Qiao, and X.Y. Pan, “Change detection in SAR images using multi-agent genetic and two-dimensional Otsu algorithm,” Computer Engineering and Design(In Chinese), vol. 35, pp. 3532–3537, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Lin, Z. Liu, and Y.F. Chen, “An emotion decision-making model in multi-agent environment,” PR&AI (In Chinese), vol. 28, pp. 369–376, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- W.K. Liu, “Study on cooperative control and optimization of complex multi-agent networks[D],” Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science &Technology (In Chinese), pp. 6–19, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Guo, G. Goncalves, and T. Hsu, “Multi-agent Based Self-adaptive Genetic Algorithm for the Long-term Car Pooling Problem”, Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms in Operations Research, vol. 20, pp. 45–66, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Sato, H.J.S.D. Azevedo, and J.P.A. Barthès, “Agent and multi-agent applications to support distributed communities of practice: a short review,” Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. Vol. 25, pp. 87–129, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Birukou, E. Blanzieri, and P. Giorgini, “Implicit: a multi-agent recommendation system for web search,” Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, vol. 24, pp. 141–174, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M.A. Klingert, and M. Meyer, “Effectively combining experimental economics and multi-agent simulation: suggestions for a procedural integration with an example from prediction markets research,” Computational & Mathematical Organization Theory, vol. 18, pp. 63–90, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.