ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Wu Jianwen, Lian Shijun. A kind of fault isolation and lockout features microprocessor-based protection boundary switch [C].2007 Anual Conference on Relay Protection and Automation in China.2007. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yihang, Wu Jianwen.Design on Intelligent Integrated Controller of Circuit Breaker Based on Dual-core CPU.2011 1st International Conference on Electric Power Equipment-Switching Technology[C],2011,315–318 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jianwen, Sun Yihang Zhang Luming,et al. A range of failure is isolated circuit breaker controller [P].201110104084.X. [Google Scholar]
- Huang N E,et a1..The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinearand non-stationary time serie analysis[J] Proc.R.Soc.Lond.A 1998 45(4):903–995. [Google Scholar]
- Li Tianyun, Zhao Yan, Ji Xiaohui. Application of hht method for analysis of fault signal in electric power system [J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2005, 20(6): 87–91(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y, Yu D J, Cheng J S. A roller bearing fault diagnosis methodbased on EMD energy entropy and ANN [J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2006(294): 269–277. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng J S, Yu D J, Tang J S, et al. Application of frequency family separation method based upon EMD and local Hilbert energy spectrum method to gear fault diagnosis [J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2008(43): 712–723. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Loh CH, et a1. Application of the empirical mode decomposition-Hilbert spectrum method to identify near-fault ground-motioncharacteristics and structural nssdonses[J].Bulletin of theseism gical society of america 2001(91):1339–1357 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Junsheng.. Studying and Application of Hilbert-Huang Transform in the Fault Diagnosis of Rotating Machinery [D],Hunan University., 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.