ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Zhang Boli, Wang Yongyan. Components compatibility theory and practice of development of modern Chinese medicine prescriptions, the key scientific issues of basic research [M]. Shenyang: liaoning science and technology press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wold H. Nonlinear estimate by iterative least squares procedures. Research Papers in Statistics, 1966, Wiley, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Abdi H, Williams L. Partial Least Squares Methods: Partial Least Squares Correlation and Partial Least Square Regression [M]. Reisfeld B, Mayeno A N, Humana Press, 2013: 930, 549–579. [Google Scholar]
- Qin S J, McAoy T J. Nonlinear FIR modeling via a neural net PLS approach. Computer & Chemical Engineering, 1996, 20(2):147–159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Lin. Feature extraction method based on nonlinear PLS research [D]. Nanjing university of science and technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yu. The modeling and simulation of the response surface based on local kernel PLS method [D]. Tsinghua university, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Quinlan J R. Learning with continuous classes[C]. Proceedings of the 5th Australian joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Singapore, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Abdi H, Williams L.Partial Least Squares Methods:Partial Least Squares Correlation and Partial Least Square Regression[M]. Reisfeld B, Mayeno A N, Humana Press,2013: 930, 549–579. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Yayun, Hu Linxian. The application of M5 model tree in thermal power plant load optimization [J]. Energy saving technology. 2013, 31(5): 426–429. [Google Scholar]
- Frank E, Wang Y, Inglis S, et al. Using Model Trees for Classification[J]. Machine Learning, 1998, 32(1):63–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Witten I H. Induction of model trees for predicting continuous classes. Working paper 96/23[C] 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Malerba D, Appice A, Bellino A et al. Stepwise Induction of Model Trees.[C] Congress of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence on Advances in Artificial Intelligence. Springer-Verlag, 2001:20–32. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- UCI Machine Learning Repository[Z], [2013-01-03]. http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Yacht+Hydrodynamics. [Google Scholar]
- UCI Machine Learning Repository[Z], [2014-03-26]. http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Combined+Cycle+Power+Plant. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.