ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Takeda junichi, Ji Xiao Hui. the isolation and vibration control of the structure[M]. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Calantarients, J.A. Improvements in and connected with building and other works and appurtenances to resist the action of earthquakes and the like[R]. Paper No.325371, Engineering Library, Stanford University. Stanford, California, 1909. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, D.M. and Medland. I.C. Base isolation—An historical development and the influence of high mode responses[J]. Bulletin of the New Zealand national Society for Earthquake Engineering. 1978, 11(4):219–233. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, D.M. and Medland. I.C. Estimation of base isolated structure responses[J]. Bulletin of the New Zealand national Society for Earthquake Engineering, 1978, 11:234–244. [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Skinner W H Robinson et al, Xie Lili. Introduction to engineering isolation [M]. BEIJING: Seismological Press, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Jolivet, J and Richli, M.H. Aseimic foundation system for nuclear power stations [C] Proceedings 4th International Conference on Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technology San Francisco, California, Paper K.9/2, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- Helmut Krawinkler, Dynamic Modeling of Concrete Structure, Harry G. Harris Editor ACI Publication, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- Dimitar Jurukovski, Experimental Testing of Materials, Elements and Components of Structures. University “Kiril and Metodij”, Skopje, 1982. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.