ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Bruton D, Carr M, Crawford M, et al. (2005) “The safe design of hot on-bottom pipelines with lateral buckling using the design guideline developed by the safebuck joint industry project” Proceedings of the Deep Offshore Technology Conference, Vitoria, Espirito Santo, Brazil. [Google Scholar]
- Bruton D, Carr M, White D, et al. (2007) “The influence of Pipe-Soil interaction on Lateral Buckling and walking of pipelines-The SAFEBUCK JIP” Proc. International Offshore Investigation and Geotechnics (OSIG) Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Bruton D, Bolton M, Carr M, et al. (2008) “Pipe-soil interaction with flowlines during lateral buckling and pipeline walking - The SAFEBUCK JIP” Offshore Technology Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Chee- K Y and Walker A. (2011). “Assessment of Numerical Modelling of Pipeline Lateral Buckling.” Proc., Int. Symp. on Lateral Buckling, Australia. [Google Scholar]
- Hong ZH, Liu- R, Liu WB, Yan- SW. (2015a) “A lateral global buckling failure envelope for a high temperature and high pressure (HT/HP) submarine pipeline.” Applied Ocean Research, 51:117–128. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Hong ZH, Liu R, Liu- WB, Yan SW. (2015b) “Study on lateral buckling characteristics of a submarine pipeline with a single arch symmetric initial imperfection” Ocean engineering, 108: 21–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Junior E P, da Rocha R S, da Costa Á M, et al. (2004) “Experimental Tests and Numerical Simulation in a Reduced Model in a Pipeline With ZIG-ZAG Geometry: A Parametric Study” International Pipeline Conference. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 399–407. [Google Scholar]
- Konuk I Yu S. Continuum (2007) “FE modeling of lateral buckling: study of soil effects” 26th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 347–354. [Google Scholar]
- Liu R, Liu W, Wu X, et al. (2014) “Global lateral buckling analysis of idealized subsea pipelines” Journal of Central South University, 21: 416–427. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.