ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Tian Fengcha. “Evaluation model of property management owners’ satisfaction in small and medium - sized cities,” Science and Technology Information, vol. 8, Jun. 2011, pp. 114–115. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuemei. “Study on Evaluation of Property Satisfaction of Xianhe Community”. China University of Petroleum, May.2012. [Google Scholar]
- JHK Lai. “Comparative evaluation of facility management services for housing estates,” Building Services Engineering, vol. 35, Apr. 2011, pp. 391–397. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Hequn, Qiu Huiling, etc. “Quality evaluation of residential property service,” Luojia Management Review, vol. 2, 2013, pp. 94–103 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Lingjiao. “Investigation on Property Management Service Quality of Residential District in Zhuhai” Value Engineering, vol. 33, Nov. 2011, pp. 75–77. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qingquan, Zhu Wei “Discussion on the improvement of property service quality based on service quality gap model”]. Property Research, vol. 11, 2012, pp. 113–116. [Google Scholar]
- He Ping, Zheng Yizhong, Sun Yanhong. “Service Competitive Behavior Based on Service Quality and Price,” System Engineering Theory & Practice, vol.34, Feb. 2014, pp. 357–364. [Google Scholar]
- Li Suhua. “Research on service quality system of automobile technology service enterprise based on QFD,” Value Engineering, vol.33, Nov. 2014, pp.145–147 [Google Scholar]
- Li HuaQiang, Zhang Meng “Research on QFD - based campus courier service quality“, Modern Business, vol. 15, May. 2015, pp. 258–259 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.