ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Tonguz O and Ferrari G., “Adhoc Wireless Networks-A Communication -Theoritic Perspective, Wiley and Sons”, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Sarkar S, Basavaraju T.G. and Puttamadappa C., “ Ad Hoc Mobile Wireless Networks: Principles, protocols and applications”, Auerbach Publications, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Royer E.M.and Toh C., “A review of current routing protocols for adhoc mobile wireless networks”, IEEE personal communications,1999, pp. 46–56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Johnson and D. A. Maltz, “DSR : The Dynamic Source Routing Protocol for Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Networks,” pp. 1–25. [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Perkins and E. M. Royer, “Ad Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector Routing,” Proc. 2nd IEEE Wksp. Mobile Comp. Sys. and Apps., Feb. 1999, pp. 90–100. [Google Scholar]
- Perkins and Bhagwat “Highly Dynamic Destination Sequenced Distance-vector Routing (DSDV) for Mobile Computers, ACM SIGCOMM ‘94 Conference. [Google Scholar]
- The network simulator - ns-2. http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/. [Google Scholar]
- Ould-Khaoua Ahmed and Al-Maashri. “Performance Analysis of MANET Routing Protocols in the Presence of Self-Similar Traffic”. IEEE, ISSN- 0742-1303, First published in Proc. of the 31st IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Performance Measurement of Various Routing Protocols in Ad-hoc Network, Rahman, Islam, Alex, International Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2009, IMECS 2009, Hong Kong. [Google Scholar]
- Fasee Ullah, Muhammad Amin and Hamid ul Ghaffar, “Simulating AODV and DSDV For Adynamic Wireless Sensor Networks” IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, VOL.10 No.7,July 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Asma Tuteja, Rajneesh Gujrl and Sunil Thalia, “Comparative Performance Analysis of DSDV, AODV and DSR Routing Protocols in MANET using NS2”,International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Sapna S. Kaushik1 & P.R. Deshmukh2, “Comparison of effectiveness of AODV, DSDV and DSR routing protocols in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network” International Journal of Information Technology and Knowledge Management, Volume 2, No. 2, July-December 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohapatra, P. Kanungo, “Performance analysis of AODV, DSR, OLSR and DSDV Routing Protocols using NS2 Simulator,” International Conference on Communication Technology and System Design 2011, SciVerse Science Direct, Procedia Engineering 30 (2012), pp69–76, doi:10.1016/j.proeng.2012.01.835.0 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.