ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Qiao X M, An X U, Wei S. Developing tendency forecast of road traffic accident in China[J]. Journal of Changan University, 2004, 24(6):64–66.
- Li G, Huang T Y, Yan H, et al. Grey residual error model of highway traffic accident forecast[J]. Journal of Traffic & Transportation Engineering, 2009, 9(5):88–93.
- Qian W D, Zhi-Qiang L L, Prof. Road Traffic Accident Forecast Based on Gray-Markov Model[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2008, 18(3):33–36.
- Dong S H, Zhuo-Shen A P. Study on Road Traffic Accident Forecast Based on BP Neural Network[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2010, 20(9):15–20.
- Vuyst F D, Ricci V, Salvarani F. Nonlocal Second Order Vehicular Traffic Flow Models And Lagrange-Remap Finite Volumes[M]// Finite Volumes for Complex Applications VI Problems & Perspectives. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011:781–789. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Quinlan J R. Induction on decision tree[J]. Machine Learning, 1986, 1(1):81–106.
- Friedl M A, Brodley C E. Decision tree classification of land cover from remotely sensed data[J]. Remote Sensing of Environment, 1997, 61(3):399–409. [CrossRef]
- Quinlan J R. Bagging Boosting, and C4.5[C]//Thirteenth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Eighth Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference, AAAI 96, Iaai 96, Portland, Oregon, August 4-8. DBLP, 1996:725–730.
- Wang H, Jiang Y, Wang H. Stock Return Prediction Based on Bagging-Decision Tree[C]// 2009 ieee international conference on the grey system and intelligent services. 2009:1575–1580.
- Tu M C, Shin D, Shin D. A Comparative Study of Medical Data Classification Methods Based on Decision Tree and Bagging Algorithms[C]// Eighth IEEE International Conference on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing. IEEE Computer Society, 2009:183–187.
- Oza N C. Online bagging and boosting[C]// IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics. IEEE, 2006:2340–2345 vol. 3.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.