ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 5: Information Processing Methods and Techniques|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Dean J, Ghemawat S. MapReduce: simplified data processing on large clusters. Communications of the ACM. 2008, 51 (1): 107–113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gantz J, Reinsel D The digital universe in 2020: Big data, bigger digital shadows, and biggest growth in the far east. IDC iView: IDC Analyze the Future. 2012, 2007: 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- China Computer Society Big Data Expert Committee China Big Data Technology and Industry Development White Paper, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Barwick H. The “four Vs” of Big Data. Implementing Information InfrastructureSymposium, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Apache Hadoop MapReduce. https://hadoop.apache.org. [Google Scholar]
- Pavlo A, Paulson E, Rasin A, et al. A comparison of approaches to large-scale dataanalysis. In Proceedings of the 2009 ACM SIGMOD International Conferenceon Management of data. 2009: 165–178. [Google Scholar]
- Melnik S, Gubarev A, Long J J, et al. Dremel: Interactive Analysis of Web-ScaleDatasets. In Proc. of the 36th Int’l Conf on Very Large Data Bases. 2010:330–339. [Google Scholar]
- Apahce Giraph. http://giraph.apache.org/. [Google Scholar]
- Xin R S, Gonzalez J E, Franklin M J, et al. Graphx: A resilient distributed graphsystem on spark. In First International Workshop on Graph Data ManagementExperiences and Systems. 2013: 2. [Google Scholar]
- GraphLab: A New Parallel Framework for Machine Learning. http://www.select.cs.cmu.edu/code/graphlab/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.