ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 5: Information Processing Methods and Techniques|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Criminisi A, Perez P, Toyama K. Region filling and object removal by exemplar-based image inpainting [J]. Image Processing IEEE Transactions on, 2004, 13(9):1200–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y, Li L, Xia K. Research on weighted priority of exemplar-based image inpainting [J]. Journal of Electronics (China), 2012, 29(1):166–170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhai D H, Yu J, Duan W X, Xiao J. Image inpainting algorithm based on partition block of damaged region [J]. Joumal of Image and Graphics, 2014, 19(6):835–842 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Xiang C, Duan P, Cao Y, et al. An improved exemplarbased image inpainting algorithm [C]. Canada: International Conference on Comp-uter Science & Education, 2014:770–775. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Qi M, Zhao Z Y, Xu Y L, et al. Image inpainting algorithm based on exemplar structure characteristics [C]. Sapporo, Japan: International Conference on Information Science, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2014:1932–1935. [Google Scholar]
- Yin L, Chang C. An effective exemplar-based image inpainting method [C]. Chengdu, China: IEEE, International Conference on Communication Technology. 2012:739–743. [Google Scholar]
- Deng L J, Huang T Z, Zhao X L. Exemplar-based image inpainting using a modified priority definition[J]. Plos One, 2015,10(10):e0141199. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Lu K, Pan D. Letters: Robust object removal with an exemplar-based image inpainting approach[J]. Neuro computing, 2014,123:150–155. [Google Scholar]
- Chan T F, Shen J. Nontexture inpainting by curvaturedriven diffusions[J]. Journal of Visual Communication & Image Representation, 2001,12(4):436–449. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xuan, Zhou Mingquan, Zhu Chunxiang. Image filtering by combination of the curvature-driven and edge-stopping nonlinear diffusion [J]. Acta Photonica Sinica, 2008,37(3):609–612 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.