ITM Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20172nd International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||02 October 2017|
- B.C. Sakiadis, Boundary-layer behavior on continuous solid surfaces: I. Boundary-layer equations for two-dimensional and axi-symmetric flow, AIChE Journal, 7, 26–28, (1961). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Crane, Flow past a stretching sheet, JAMP, 21, 645–647, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Gupta, A.S. Gupta, Heat and mass transfer on a stretching sheet with suction or blowing, Can. J. Chem. Eng, 55, 744–746, (1967). [Google Scholar]
- B. Bidin, R. Nazar, Numerical solution of the boundary layer flow over an exponentially stretching sheet with thermal radiation. Eur. J. Appl. Eng. Sci. Res., 33(4), 710–717, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ishak, MHD boundary layer flow due to an exponentially stretching sheet with radiation effect, Sains Malays., 40, 391–395, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Jat, G. Chand, MHD Flow and Heat Transfer over an Exponentially Stretching Sheet with Viscous Dissipation and Radiation Effects, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 74, 167–180 (2013). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Zhou, Differential Transformation and its Applications for Electrical Circuits, Huazhong University Press, Wuhan, P. R. China, In Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Rashidi, T. Hayat, M. Keimanesh, H. Yousefian, A Study on Heat Transfer in a Second-Grade Fluid Through a Porous Medium with the Modified Differential Transform Method, Heat Transfer—Asian Research, 42, 31–45 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Azimi, D. D. Ganji, F. Abbassi, Study on MHD Viscous Flow over a Stretching Sheet Using DTM-Pade’ Technique, Mod. Mech. Eng., 2, 126–129, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Thiagarajan, K. Senthilkumar, DTM-Padé Approximants for MHD Flow with Suction/Blowing JAFM, 6, 4, 537–543 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- O. Anwar Bég, M.M. Rashidi, M.T. Rastegari, T. A. Bég, S.S. Motsa and A. Halim, DTM-Padé Numerical Simulation of Electro hydrodynamic Ion Drag Medical Pumps with Electrical Hartmann and Electrical Reynolds Number Effects, J. Adv. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 1, 62–79, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sajid, T. Hayat, Influence of thermal radiation on the boundary layer flow due to an exponentially stretching sheet, Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transfer, 35, 347–356 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.