ITM Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20172nd International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||02 October 2017|
- V.P. Vavilov, K.V. Podmasteriev, F.R. Sosnin, et al. Non destructiv control. Under redaction of V.V. Kliuev. Moscow (2006). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Brainin. Control of elements of electrical machines and devices by an electropotential method, Мoscow, Energiya (1980). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Shkatov. Research of an error of measurement of depth of cracks by an electropotential method. Proceedings of the 14th Russian science conference «Nondestructive control and diagnostics», Мoscow (1996). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Shkatov. Increased preciseness of deep defects defecting through electropotential method. 7th European Conference on NDT, Copenhagen (1998). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Shkatov. The solution of the return problem of an electropotential defektometry for a superficial crack of final length. Proceedings of the 3rd international science conference “Computer methods and the return tasks in nondestructive control and diagnostics”, Мoscow (2002). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Shkatov. Mech. Eng. 2 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- S. Prajapati, P.B. Nagy, P. Cawley Potential drop detection of creep damage in the vicinity of welds. AIP Conference Proceedings 1430 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Gille. NDT, 4 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Shkatov. A.A. Elisov. Devices, 4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Shkatov. I.O. Lisitsyna. Fundamental and applied problems of the equipment and technology, 1, 315 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.