ITM Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017The 12th International Conference Applied Mathematical Programming and Modelling – APMOD 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2017|
- G. Du, M. Richter, G. Ruhe, An explanation oriented dialogue approach and its application to wicked planning problems, Journal of Computing and Informatics 25(2–3), 223 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.D., Davis, J.E. Kottemann, Determinants of decision rule use in a production planning task, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 63(2), 145 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kleinmuntz, Why we still use our heads instead of formulas: Toward an integrative approach, Psychological Bulletin 107(3), 296 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lehtola, S. Kujala, Requirements prioritization challenges in practice, in Proc. of the 5th International Conference on Product Focused Software Process Improvement (PROFES) (2004), pp. 497.508 [Google Scholar]
- J.S., Lim, M. O'Connor, Judgmental forecasting with time series and causal information, International Journal of Forecasting 12(1), 139 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lawrence, L. Davies, M. O'Connor, P.Goodwin, Improving forecast utilization by providing explanations, in Proc. of the 21st International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Du, G. Ruhe, Two machine-learning techniques for mining solutions of the ReleasePlanner. decision support system, Information Sciences 259, 474 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Gönül, D. Önkal, M. Lawrence, The effects of structural characteristics of explanations on use of a DSS, Decision Support Systems 42(3), 1481 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pleau, H. Colas, P. Lavallée, G. Pelletier, R. Bonin, Global optimal real-time control of the Quebec urban drainage system, Environmental Modelling & Software 20(4), 401 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.M., Bishop, Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Springer, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bakir, T. Hofmann, B. Schoölkopf, A.J. Smola, B. Taskar, S.V.N. Vishwanathan, eds., Predicting Structured Data (MIT press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Breiman, J. Friedman, R.A. Olshen, C.J. Stone, Classification and Regression Trees (Chapman and Hall, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- F. Pedregosa, G. Varoquaux, A. Gramfort, V. Michel, B. Thirion, O. Grisel, M. Blondel, P. Prettenhofer, R. Weiss, V. Dubourg et al., Scikit-learn: Machine learning in Python, The Journal of Machine Learning Research 12, 2825 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.