ITM Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2018AMCSE 2017 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- I. Burbey, “Predicting future locations and arrival times of individuals,” 2011 [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Kim and H. Y. Song, “A study on influence of human personality to location selection, 2016, pp. 267-285. [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Costa and R. R. McCrae, "Four ways five factors are basic, d Rrsonality and individual differences, vol. 13, no. 6, 1992, pp. 653–665. [Google Scholar]
- H. Y. Song and E. B. Lee, An Analysis of the Relationship between Human Personality and Favored Location [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Goldberg, “The structure of phenotypic pe rsonality traits.” American psychologist, vol. 48, no. 1, 1993, p. 26. [Google Scholar]
- Swarm Application, https://www.swarmapp.com [Google Scholar]
- D. Alberg, M. Last, and S. Elnekave, “A spatio-temporal simulation model for movement data generation,” in Data Mining Workshops, 2008. ICDMW’08. IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2008, pp. 320–325. [Google Scholar]
- D. Guo and W. Cui, “Mining moving object trajectories in location based services for spatio-temporal database update,” in Sixth International Conference on Advanced Optical Materials and Devices. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2008, pp. 71 432M–71 432M. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.