ITM Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2018AMCSE 2017 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- D. Arsene, Contributions regarding the technological shapes stability and their interpretation through the fractal theory, Doctor Thesis, University Politechnica Bucharest, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Palla, P. Pollner and T.Vicsek, Rotated multifractal network generator, Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kazim, The Hausdorff and box dimension of fractals with disjoint projections in two dimensions, Glasgow Math J 44:117-123 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus ML, van Frankenhuijsen M, Fractal geometry and Applications, part 1, 2 American Mathematical Society, Providence (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Heurteaux, Dimension of mearures; the probabilistic approach, Publ.Mat. 51, 280-290, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ben Avraham D., Havlin S., Diffusion and reactions in fractals and disordered systems, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jaffard S, Meyer Y, Ryan RD, Wavelets: Tools for science and technology, SIAM, Philadelphia (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kenneth Falconer, Fractal Geometry: Mathematical Foundations and Applications, 3rd Edition, ISBN 978-1-119-94239-9, 398pg, Jan (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D-J Feng, KS Lau, Multifractal formalism for self-similar measures with weak separation condition, J. Math.Pures Appl., 92, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Moise, B. Bogdan, D, Druta, Aldoritmi, numere si fractali, Ed Printech, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bunde, S. Halvin, Fractals and disordered systems, Springer Science, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.