ITM Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2018AMCSE 2017 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Measurement of Residual Stresses by the Hole-Drilling Strain Gage Method.-Tech Note TN 503-6, Vishay Micro-Measurements [Google Scholar]
- Standard Test Method for Determining Residual Stresses by the Hole-DrillingStrain-Gage Method.” ASTM Standard E 837-01 2001 [Google Scholar]
- G. Gârleanu, Computerization and optimization of technological processes, Bucuresti, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gârleanu, “Pressure Welding Technology,” Ed.Bren, Bucuresti 2014 [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Lee, Computer Simulation of Shaped Charge Problem Ed. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.,2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P., Krusl, A Pragmatic Introduction to the Finite Element Method for Thermal and Stress Analysis, Ed. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., 2006 [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Tutorials [Google Scholar]
- Witt, F., F. Lee and W. Rider “A Comparison of Residual Stress Measurements Using Blind-hole Drill, Abrasive Jet, Trepan Ring.” Presented at Society for Experimental Stress Analysis Meeting, Dearborn, Michigan, 1981 [Google Scholar]
- Measurement Group, Inc. “Measurement of Residual Stress By The Blind Hole Drilling Method” 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Rendler, N.J. and I.Vigness. “Hole-drilling Strain-gage Method of Measuring Residual Stresses”. Proceedings of the Society of Experimental Stress Analysis. Vol. XXIII, No.2, 1996, pp. 577-586 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.