ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- H. S. Liang, L. Cheng, et al, Monte Carlo simulation based reliability evaluation of distribution system containing microgrids, Power System Technology. 35(10) 76-81. [Google Scholar]
- R. Billinton, W. Li, Reliability assessment of electric power systems using Monte Carlo methods, USA, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lieber, A.Nemirovskii, et al, A fast Monte Carlo method for evaluating reliability indexes, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 48(3) 256-261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Sun, Study on Monte Carlo method for the physical process of neutron photon transport, He Fei, 2015, pp.10-59. [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Zhang, Y. N. Zhu, et al, Monte Carlo simulation of radiation field, High Power Laser and Particle Beams, 25(1) 223-226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, Large Data Application, Science Grand View Garden, 12(2) 75-76. [Google Scholar]
- Yan. X. F, Zhang. D. X, Big Data Research, Computer Technology and Development, 23(4) 168-172. [Google Scholar]
- F. T. Chi, C. L. Wei, et al, Big data mining with parallel computing: a comparison of distributed and MapReduce methodologies, The Journal of Systems & Software, 22(8) 16-22. [Google Scholar]
- W. X. Zhi, Y. Bao, et al, Beyond Hadoop:recent directions in data computing for internet services, Database Trends and Applications, 1(1) 45-61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.